Wednesday, June 10, 2009

After Bloviating At the Council Meeting..

I had anticipated Mr. Albero to fume, whine, and use the mighty power of his blog to fight the wrong done to him. To express his marvelous ideas as a successful business man and entrepreneur for the betterment of Downtown Salisbury. To offer his thoughtful advice on the ills of society and show us the light for the fretful path we embark on...... Alas, we are presented with Groundhog Day......

.......and the same old crap. Just another different day but the same stench at the Albero ranch and blog. He must be hooked on the Whoville Chat and that has caused the decline of creativity.

My one year ago today.... my upcoming classifieds will knock your socks off..... stand up for your right to have public notices on my mighty blog. It is I Joe Albero, defender of the Royal Line of Lady Campbell's virtue, the destroyer of Talking Shower Heads, the Slayer of Nathan's Hotdogs, Scoper and Sniffer of Celebrities I have made, The Breaker of the Iron Maiden Tilghman, Arch Enemy of Boss Hogg, Grand Pubah of Southern Delaware, and yes the Mighty All Powerful King of the Bloggers, Joseph Albero.....

Whatever.

1 comment: