Monday, November 8, 2010

Down and Dirty in Pocochoke City

One of the worst things voters could have done on the Lower Shore (next to electing Andy Harris to Congress) is elect Mike McDirtbag to the House of Delegates. One of the sleaziest politicians on the Eastern Shore, McDirtbag represents everything that is wrong with politics.

For whatever reason, the schizophrenic minds of the lower shore electorate did re-elect Norm Conway. Uncle Norm controls the purse strings of the state and voters did the right thing there.

Every time I think about McDirtbag I get the feeling that I need to wash my hands and then use hand sanitizer.

Voting for Gee Williams would have been the logical choice, however I am sure some kinfolk long gone voted in this election for the soon to be former Mayor of Pocochoke City.

This message has been approved by SAM I AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment